Admission to EBS Master's studies takes place twice a year - in summer and in winter (only EU). Admitted students can start their studies either in September or in February (only EU). First step for applying to EBS is filling out the application form:
- Dream Apply Student Admission Platform
- Applicants from Finland are asked to fill in EBS electronic application form. More detailed information in Finnish can be found here.
After sending the application, EBS study consultant will contact you and explain the following admission process.
- Applicants from Estonia are asked to submit their application in SAIS (Sisseastumise infosüsteem). More detailed information about local admission can be found at EBS webpage in Estonian.
1. Apply through Dream Apply Student Admission Platform
The applicant has to fill out the application in DreamApply online application system and send signed application form to the university together with other relevant documents.
All information regarding applying is securely in one place and the applicant can check his/her application status at any time. The processing of applications is optimized which gives the university an opportunity to give faster replies.
2. Pay application fee (100€)
Application documents will be processed only after application fee is received. Application fee invoice will be sent via DreamApply. If you are tanfering from other currency than EURO, you can use TransferWise for paying the fee without extra transfer costs. Please take a look at HERE!
There is no fee for EBS graduates, applicants from EBS partners and partner schools.
3. Send your educational documents to EBS to the following address:
Admissions and Studies Office, Lauteri street 3, room 115, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia.
After receiving all required documents EBS will send them to the Estonian ENIC/NARIC Center for evaluation.
4. Admission interview via Skype
Interview will be scheduled individually with every applicant at the Office of Academic Affairs.
Once the student has sent all necessary documents for applying, has reached the required level of English and has successfully passed the entrance process (incl. interview) the Admissions Committee will decide upon the student's admission.
6. Tuition fee
After being accepted the student will be issued the tuition fee invoice for one academic year. University will send it via e-mail. If you are transfering from other currency than EURO. you can use TransferWise for paying the fee without extra transfer costs. Please take a look at HERE!
7. Apply for temporary residence permit for studies in Estonia
After paying the tuition fee, the EBS will issue necessary documents for visa/temporary residence permit application. All students must have a valid passport for their period of study in Tallinn and a temporary residence permit or right of temporary residence for study.
Citizens of EU and EEA member states, as well as from the USA, New Zealand, Australia, Japan, Mexico, Malaysia and a number of other countries (please consult the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, www.vm.ee) do not need a visa to enter Estonia for a period of three months. The students will need the right of temporary residence.
Citizens of all other countries need a temporary residence permit for study and to enter the Republic of Estonia. As a general rule officially admitted student should submit his/her application for a residence permit in person in a nearest representation of Republic of Estonia.
The decision about a Temporary residence permit will be given within a period of 2 months from the date officially admitted student has submitted the documents to the representation of Republic of Estonia.
8. Study contract
When the student has arrived to Estonia and to EBS then the study contract is signed by the student and university. The applicant will be enrolled as EBS student by Rector's Decree.
1. For admission to Master in International Business Administration previous Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Economics or equivalent is required.* In case of not having the mentioned education it is possible to take economics test at EBS. Please read about the test topics here.
2. An internationally recognized test of English language which is correspondent to the established European framework for the levels of language skills on the level of B2 (higher intermediate) as a minimum, including the following:
- TOEFL iBT score 87 (EBS code 6744)
Test result has to be sent directly to EBS by the test centre. It is also possible to order the test results to be sent to EBS online.
Please note that TOEFL iBT test score is valid 2 years.
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) 5.5 with 5.5 or above in each band.
Please note that IELTS test result is valid 2 years.
- Cambridge test- FCE
Candidates presenting Cambridge English tests should indicate their ID number (a 3 letter and 6 number combination) and secret number (4 digits) in their application form. These numbers are included in the confirmation of entry for the Cambridge exam. If you don’t know these details, please contact the exam centre.
- BEC (Business English Certificate) Vantage
The international English certificate can be replaced by:
- completion of previous level of education in English in the UK, the USA, Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand.
3. In addition an interview will be held by the representatives of EBS (can be done via Skype).
International students, who are applying for admission to EBS full-time studies, must submit the following documents:
- University diploma and diploma supplement (notarized or certified copies of the documents giving proof of the applicant´s academic level; translation into English should be verified and legalized by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the corresponding country),
- evaluation of ENIC/NARIC Center is recommendable (EBS sends the documents to ENIC/NARIC)
- Copy of passport
- 1 photo (3 x 4 cm, light background)
- Motivation letter
- Completed application form (Information for Finnish applicants)
Before filling out the application form, please make sure that you have all the required documents. Documents need to be sent to EBS by post to the following address: A. Lauteri street 3, room 115, 10114 Tallinn, Estonia.
Admission office contact:
EBS Admission and Study Department
Room 115, Lauteri 3
10114 Tallinn, Estonia
Office hours: Monday- Friday until 5.30 p.m
The admission period for 2016/2017 intake for non-EU applicants is over.
Studies start on the 1st of September.
Spring admission for 2017/2018 session for EU students is open. Please submit your application in Dream Apply by the 5th of January, 2017.
(incl. Turkey, Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Belarus and other countries who do not need visa to enter Estonia)
Estonian candidates are asked to submit their application in SAIS (Sisseastumise infosüsteem).