EBS and its Master's programmes in English provide you with MA or MSc degree and a new certainty to move up the corporate ladder, set up your own business or simply to enhance your knowledge. All this can be done in just 2 years! A number of EBS master students occupy key positions in Estonian and international organisations. They can be considered an entrepreneurial elite whose exclusive club is annually complemented with the brightest.
Would you like to be one of them? Welcome to the club!
EBS offers two programmes in English for Master level students.
- International Business Administration MA
- NEW! European Business and Finance MSc
(joint degree programme with Nottingham Trent University)
You are welcome to EBS master studies if:
- You have a bachelor degree from EBS or any other university irrespective of your speciality
- You feel that you need more knowledge in business administration
- You wish to acquire an internationally recognised MSc or MA degree
- You wish to specialise to enhance your knowledge in particular field
- You want to gain our special regional expertise
- You expect a learning experience where theory is closely linked to practical experience and where traditional classroom lectures are complemented by groupwork and analysis
- You wish to acquire knowledge directly from reputable managers and foreign lecturers
- You are interested in challenging positions in multinational companies or in internationally active public organisations
- You will successfully pass the required English Language test, interview in English and a group interview with a committee.
All master programmes are accredited by the Estonian Higher Education Quality Assessment Council.
Organisation of studies
- The academic year is divided into two semesters with a duration of 15 weeks each.
- According to the nominal programme there are 5-6 subjects offered each semester.
- Examination sessions take place at the end of both semesters from mid-December to mid-January and in spring semester from end of May to mid-June.
- The nominal duration of the MA or MBA programme is 2 years.
Study materials are included in the tuition fee and
- are supplied by the study department or
- can be accessed from
- the EBS library,
- the reading room or
- on the Internet.
For EBS students detailed information on study materials as well as class schedule and study related issues are all available with a password on the study information system - ÕIS
We offer full-time studies in evening study form.
- In evening studies lectures usually take place three evenings per week between 17:30-20:45 (Monday, Thursday, Friday). The study form is available in Estonian, English and Russian.
- In module or distance studies lectures take place once a month: Thursday, Friday, Saturday 9.00-17.30. This study form is only available in Estonian.
- Major subjects and electives begin in the second year of studies.
Should you have further questions concerning Master´s studies at EBS, please contact us:
EBS Study Department
tel. (+372) 6651 320
e-mail master at ebs dot ee