Journal of Management and Change
Associate Professor, PhD
Phone: +372 665 1347
Journal of Management and Change, earlier called as EBS Review, is a peer-reviewed scholarly journal that has been published since the spring of 1995. It covers the areas of business and social science such as management, leadership, organisational change, corporate governance, business ethics, corporate responsibility, sustainability, economics, finance, accounting, banking, human resources management, marketing, international business, entrepreneurship development, international relations, law, development studies, cross-cultural studies, public administration, women studies, education and so on.
We have a permanent international editorial board, all well-known and distinguished academics and high-level specialists in their fields. Our aim is to pursue a continual process of improvement by broadening the editorial board with top specialists from various fields of management and business administration and receive high-level contributions from around the world. The journal publishes different kinds of original papers, including conceptual and empirical research, case studies and managerial approaches.
Journal of Management and Change is indexed with and included in EBSCO databases, and according to ETIS its publication category is 1.2.
Journal of Management and Change welcomes unpublished contributions from an empirical and / or conceptional point of view on the above mentioned topics.
The latest version of the Journal of Management and Change can be downloaded here.
Editor in Chief
Ruth Alas, Estonian Business School, Estonia
Mari Kooskora, Estonian Business School, Estonia
- Eli Berniker, Pacific Lutheran University, USA
- Rex Bishop, College of Southern Maryland, USA
- Katlin Cundiff, American University in Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Vincent Edwards, Buckinghamshire Chilterns University College, UK
- Tiit Elenurm, Estonian Business School, Estonia
- Heidi Høivik, BI Norwegian School of Management, Norway
- Ronald Jeurissen, Nyenrode Business University, the Netherlands
- Jan Jonker, Radboud University Nijmegen- Nijmegen School of Management, the Netherlands
- Mary Beth Klinger, College of Southern Maryland, USA
- Radoslaw Koszewski, University of Gdansk, Poland
- Vilmantė Kumpikaitė, Kaunas University of Technology, Lithuania
- Jean-Pierre Lehmann, IMD, Lausanne, Switzerland
- Joseph C. Santora, Ecole des Ponts Business School, France
- Anna-Maija Lämsä, University of Jyväskylä, Finland
- Merita Mattila, University of Ghana (East Legon), Ghana
- Brent McKenzie, University of Guelph, Canada
- Grant Michelson, Audencia Nantes School of Management, France
- Patrick O’Sullivan, Grenoble Ecole de Management, France
- Jagdish Parikh, Lemuir Group of Companies
- Francesco Pastore, Seconda Universitá di Napoli, Italy
- Rajesh Pillania, Management Development Institute, India
- Raminta Pučėtaitė, Vilnius University, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Anne Reino, University of Tartu, Estonia
- René Schmidtpeter, Cologne Business School (CBS), Germany
- Carl Stenberg, University of North Carolina, USA
- Erik Terk, Estonian Institute for Futures Studies, Estonia
- Wim Vandekerckhove, University of Greenwich Business School, Old Royal Naval College, UK
- Nijole Vasiljeviene, Vilnius University, Kaunas, Lithuania
- Peter Vercek, University of Economics in Bratislava, Slovak Republic
- Journal of Management and Change 34/35 "Organisational Change and Development of Managerial Capabilities"
- Journal of Management and Change 32/33 "Insights into Contemporary Issues in Management"
- Journal of Management and Change 30/31 "Celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Estonian Business School. Change, Values and Sustainability"
- Journal of Management and Change 29 "Performing Organizational Change Projects"
- EBS Review 28 "Recovering from Crisis, Organisational Change and Development"
- EBS Review 27 "Change, New Challenges and Achieving Sustainability through Corporate Social Responsibility"
- EBS Review 26 "Research on Management and Organizations"
- EBS Review 25 "Special Issue on Research in the Estonian Business Context"
- EBS Review 24 "Organizational Change and Development in Transitional Countries"
- EBS Review 23 "Changes in Society, Changes in Organizations, and the Changing Role of HRM: Managing International Human Resources in a Complex World"
- EBS Review 22 "Organizational Change and Development in Transitional Countries"
- EBS Review 21 "Corporate Governance"
- EBS Review 20 "Leadership, Ethics, Responsibility and Diversity"
- EBS Review 19 "Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility"
- EBS Review 18 "Innovation and Knowledge Sharing"
- EBS Review 17 "People Friendly Management"
- EBS Review 16 "Risks and Risks Management"
- EBS Review 15 "Innovation, Knowledge, Marketing and Ethics"
- EBS Review 14 "Finance, Accounting and Economics"
- EBS Review 13 "Change and Growth Innovation and Electronics"
- EBS Review 12 "Business Ethics in Modern Society"