EBS supports its perspective, outstanding, socially active bachelor and master students with excellent academic performance by granting them partial of full in-house scholarships. In addition, EBS students who are facing financial difficulties may apply for a reduction on the tuition fee.
The scholarship fund is divided into the following eight scholarships:
- Scholarship for academic excellence to entrants, based on the decision of the admission committee;
- Alumni scholarship to an EBS graduate for continuing in a master´s programme, based on the decision of the admission committee;
- Dora 9 Scholaship for international Masters students.
- EBS High School scholarships are granted after theTeacher´s Council of EBS High School has made a respective suggestion;
- Scholarships for excellent academic performance are granted for outstanding academic results. The basis for this scholarship is the list of outstanding performers compiled by the Study Department;
- Study programme scholarships are based on suggestions made by Institutes and Departments;
- Scholarships for active performance based on a suggestion of EBS Student Council;
- Scholarships for outstanding performance outside EBS based on a suggestion of an EBS subdepartment;
- Marketing scholarship based on the suggestion of Marketing Department;
- Scholarship to relieve unexpectedly encountered financial difficulties based on the student´s personal application.
The application must be presented in the Study Department by the date announced earlier.
Scholarships based on a suggestion of EBS Student Council for the coming autumn semester based on the results of the spring semester.
Scholarship for academic excellence to entrants, based on the decision of the admission committee after the end of the admission. Decisions will be announced July 24, 2012 for bachelor students. And August 21, 2012 for master studetns.
Alumni scholarship based on the decision of the admission committee.
Other scholarships and state subsidies, which are given twice a year, for the coming autumn semester are assigned by September 25.
Scholarships based on a suggestion of EBS Student Council for the coming spring semester based on the results of the autumn semester.
Other scholarships and state subsidies, which are given twice a year, for the coming autumn semester are assigned by February 25.
EBS Scholarship Statute can be found on EBS homepage.
Students are informed of the possibilities to apply for one-time scholarships from outside EBS via ÕIS messages and notice boards.
Should you have further questions concerning scholarships at EBS, please contact us: