Estonian Business School does not have its own dormitory. The university"s role is to assist students who may find difficulty in arranging housing in Tallinn.
EBS offers a variety of possibilities which are the following:
- To live in the city centre (i.e. close to the university), costs for one student are approximately 250-350 Euros/ per month + utilities (every month around 70 Euros depending on usage).
- Prices for a 2-room flat (livingroom + 1 bedroom) in the city centre are about 350-450 Euros + utilities;
- 2-bedroom apartments cost about 450-550 Euros (+ utilities) per month.
- Flats in blockhouses district (about 20-30 min by bus from the city centre) are about 250-320 Euros per month.
2. Rent a room in a dormitory that belongs to some other university in Tallinn. Dormitory “Muusa Majutus” at F. Kuhlbarsi 1, Tallinn 10128 – for information and registration please visit: www.yhikas.ee
3. Rent a room in a private house or flat consulting public web pages with housing opportunities: