How to apply?
MAIN STEPS for EBS STUDENTS WHO WANT TO STUDY ABROAD:
1. Choose a country and university, where you would like to live and study
If you need any additional information about our partner universities:
· See the Host university web-page: EBS partner universities
· See info materials (requests from Erasmus Coordinator)
· Get in contact with EBS students, who already studied at this university
· For more details contact host university exchange coordinator
2. Fill in the EBS Application
- March 1st, 2013 - deadline for studies abraod in 2013/14 academic year
Please return completed Application form to Eve Müür (room 104)
4. Host university will get in contact with you, send you info materials,
courses descriptions, application forms.
5. Sign the Erasmus agreement with the EBS
6. Book your tickets
7. Pay tuition fee to the EBS
At the beginning of semester (in September or February) you will receive Erasmus grant.
For more information, please contact Ms Eve Müür at: eve dot myyr at ebs dot ee