What is EBS Open University?
Estonian Business School Open University which started in year 1999 gives you the opportunity to continue university level studies during times and volume suitable to you. The wide range of courses offer interesting and developing lectures to people with business or any other background.
Open University if for you if:
- You have the necessity or desire to acquire additional or new qualifications.
- Your work requires additional knowledge and complementary learning.
- You wish to guarantee your career through constant enhancement of knowledge.
- You wish to test your interest in business studies and different business areas.
- You wish to continue the studies that you begun earlier or would like to start collecting credit points without the need for becoming a student.
- You have sufficient time and desire to develop in area of your interest.
The study process in Open University takes place within the framework of general programmes intended for regular university students and therefore complies with the quality and requirements of a traditional university.
In EBS Open University you can choose between lectures intended for daytime, distant or evening students, thus opting for the times most convenient to you.