Estonian Business School, the oldest and largest private university in Estonia with campuses in Tallinn and Helsinki, is looking for an ambitious, talented academic with a passion for teaching as well as research to join its Department of Economics and Finance.
The role entails conducting individual and leading collaborative research projects resulting publications in top international journals. The Professor is expected to teach, develop courses and curricula, as well as service the university. In addition, the post requires supervising doctoral candidates and junior faculty. Training and development opportunities will be provided.
Candidates must hold a doctoral degree in Economics or Finance, academic publications and teaching experience at university level. A broad international network and a well-established track record in attracting research funding is expected. Successful candidates closely follow the advances of their field and are committed to innovative teaching methods.
Salary & contract
Salary will be commensurate with rank and experience. The post will be offered on a full time.
Your application must contain:
- detailed Curriculum Vitae;
- future research agenda (one page);
- teaching agenda (one page);
- copy of PhD Degree (or documentation of equivalent degree);
- comprehensive list of publications and/or working papers (papers offered for evaluation should be marked by an asterisk – and included in PDF format);
- documents supporting research, teaching and administrative qualifications;
- relevant course evaluations;
- contact list of suggested references.
Review of applications will begin May 31, 2019 and continue until the position is filled. Informal enquiries regarding this vacancy may be addressed to Associate Professor Meelis Kitsing (firstname.lastname@example.org), Chair of the Department of Economics and Finance.
Applications must be submitted to the Recruitment Lead Liis Leidsaar (email@example.com).