We are looking for an energetic professional to work as a Project Manager in the field of International Relations.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- administration of incoming and outgoing student mobility;
- participation in international projects;
- representation of the university in international relations (incl. education fairs).
Skills and experience:
- higher education;
- work experience in the field of international relations and/or international marketing of at least 2 years;
- experience in project management;
- proficiency in English language in speech and writing;
- very good skills of self-expression in speech and writing;
- systematic approach, good skills of collaboration and communication.
- previous work experience in the field of education;
- excellent presentation skills and experience;
- knowledge of the Estonian and Russian languages on a communicative level.
Good reasons to join:
- a challenging international work experience;
- a friendly and supportive team;
- opportunities for training and personal development.
To apply please send your CV and letter of motivation to the following address email@example.com by 30th of May latest.