Goal of the module
After completing the fifth module you are able to present a justified exit/entry plan for an enterprise in the digital era.
Short description of the module
During the fifth module, you will develop different exit scenarios for an enterprise in the digital era together with a PR plan. To achieve the module goal, you will learn essential aspects of valuation, handing over, mergers & acquisitions, bankruptcy, reorganisation, etc. In the digital context, you will learn predictive statistics and the role of big data in forecasting. On the individual and team level, you will develop your mentoring, coaching, and leadership skills needed in entrepreneurial life.
Core subjects: 24 ECTS
- Combining narrative and numbers 12 ECTS
- Executing exit strategy 12 ECTS
Elective subjects: 6 ECTS
After completing this module you will:
- value different theories, frameworks, best practices needed in the process of reorganisation, extension, termination or transfer of an enterprise in the digital era
- present justified exit/entry plan together with a PR plan for an enterprise
- mentor and coach teams through collective grieving
- revise personal development plan as an entrepreneurial team leader
- develop further the competencies needed in the process of maturing and exiting