Estonian Business School welcomes exchange students from our 60 partner universities that are located mainly in Europe, but also in Argentina, Australia, Canada, China, Georgia, Japan, Mexico, Russia, South Africa and South Korea. For international exchange students it is possible to come to EBS for one semester or for the whole academic year to study in any of the regular business courses.
Every year around 70 EBS students study abroad, and EBS receives about 200 incoming students from all over the world.
Download the fact sheet here.
For ERASMUS+ and other exchange studies
Please follow these steps if you wish to study in Estonian Business School as an exchange student.
- Firstly your home university needs to nominate you. To do so your university needs to send your nomination by email to Estonian Business School International Relations Coordinator Ms. Sirli Kalep (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Nomination deadlines (for partner university):
For Autumn: April 15
For spring: October 15
- Fill in EBS application form and please make sure you fill in all the fields!
For incoming students in spring 2019, the deadline is November 15, 2018!
Email the filled in form to Ms. Susanne Söödor (email@example.com).
- With your application form please also send us your language test certificate, deadline November 15, 2018:
- IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) 5.0
- TOEFL iBT score 75 (our code number is 6744)
- TOEIC (reading and listening) 750
- another recognised international test of English
- or an officially certified test administered by your home university
We will send you the Letter of Acceptance email to you and your university´ s coordinator. EBS will not issue a hardcopy Letter of Acceptance by default but if you need a hardcopy, let us know by emailing Ms. Susanne Söödor Susanne.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send it to you by regular post.
Please choose courses from the spring 2019 course list and confirm your choice by emailing your Learning Agreement to Ms. Susanne Söödor Susanne.email@example.com, signed by yourself and by your university. Your home university should provide the Learning Agreement form. Deadline for choosing your courses and sending in your learning agreement for spring semester 2019 is December 19, 2018. Please note that the sooner you do this the more likely it is that you can attend all the courses you need or want to attend because some courses are very popular and can get full quite quickly.
Information for learning agreement
|INFORMATION FOR LEARNING AGREEMENT|
|Receiving Institution||ESTONIAN BUSINESS SCHOOL|
|Erasmus code||EE TALLINN 02|
|Department||INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE|
|Address||Lauteri 3, 10114 TALLINN|
|Country, country code||ESTONIA, EE|
|Contact person name||SIRLI KALEP|
|Contact person email / firstname.lastname@example.org , +372 665 1369|
Applying as a free mover student
Free mover option is available only for bachelor level students from our partner universities.
Candidates for admission as free mover students should submit:
- official transcript of grades from your home university in English
- certificate of an official English test (such as IELTS (International English Language Testing Service ) 5.0 or TOEFL iBT score 75 (our code number is 6744) or another recognised international test of English), or an officially certified test administered by your home university
- letter of motivation
- a copy of your passport or ID card
NB! The above-mentioned documents requested should be sent to Ms Susanne Söödor email@example.com .
Deadline for the autumn semester 2018 - May 15th, 2018
Deadline for the spring semester 2019- November 15th, 2018
Decisions will be made a week after the deadline.
Free mover students tuition fee in 2018/2019 academic year:
Tuition fee per semester on Bachelor level (30 ECTS) - 2200 €
Students will be registered for a full course load of 30 ECTS.
Deadline for incoming students from partner universities in spring 2019
Deadline for incoming students from partner universities in autumn 2019
Deadline for incoming FREE MOVER students in spring 2019
Deadline for incoming FREE MOVER students in autumn 2019
Estonian Business School's exchange students usually rent private apartments in the city centre (EBS is also situated in the city centre) and often two or three students share bigger apartments.
The most useful and effective ways of finding accommodation have proven to be:
- Contact Ms Jennifer Einbach Jennifer.Einbach@ebs.ee if you need assistance in finding an apartment, the sooner the better!
- Websites specially for university students to find apartments in Estonia:
- Real estate sites:
For Erasmus+ incoming staff for training and teaching, please contact International Project Manager, Ms. Kadri Laar firstname.lastname@example.org or directly one of our Head of Departments for the relevant research area.
Head of International and Corporate Relations Department, International Relations and ERASMUS+ Program Coordinator
Phone: +372 665 1369