Estonian Business School press contact
About Estonian Business School (EBS)
Established in 1988, EBS is the oldest privately owned business university located in Tallinn, Estonia and Helsinki, Finland. With more than 1500 students, EBS’s goal is to provide enterprising people with academic knowledge, skills and values for its successful implementation.
In its 30 years EBS has grown into one of the biggest private universities in the Baltic countries, teaching entrepreneurship and business administration at Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctoral levels. EBS has over 70 partner universities in Europe, America, Australia and Asia, enabling a wide exchange of both students and lecturers. In 2011 EBS opened a branch in Helsinki.
- EBS in numbers: over 1400 students, over 5000 alumni, 100 faculty, 70 partner universities worldwide
- Estonian Business School Group AS education concern involves in addition to the university EBS High School, founded in 1997 and EBS Executive Training Centre, founded in 1993
- According to a study by Statistics Estonia, EBS graduates earn higher monthly income than the graduates of other Estonian universities
- EBS is ranked among Top 300 business schools in the world by Eduniversal
- In 2016 EBS English-language Bachelor’s level International Business Administration study programme became the first in Estonia to receive EPAS accreditation, which is among the highest level recognition business schools can receive. EPAS accreditation is awarded by the European Foundation for Management Development (EFMD).
- Over 30% of EBS’s student body are international students
- EBS was the first foreign university to open a branch in Helsinki, Finland
- EBS is the only private university in Estonia
- EBS Founder Professor Madis Habakuk received the Lifetime Award on Estonian Entrepreneurship Awards 2013