ACCA Computer-based exams in Estonian Business School for ACCA students
Computer-based exams (on demand CBEs) are available for the first four ACCA Knowledge module exams + some foundations in accountancy exams), which can be done at Estonian Business School.
What are the benefits of sitting on-demand CBEs?
• Flexibility - You can sit on-demand CBEs at any time of the year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which can be taken at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the CBE exams.
• Instant results - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
• Availability of fast results - Your results are uploaded by the licensed center and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours. Read more about CBE Centre exams.
ACCA Qualification (£83)
• BT- Business and Technology
• MA-Management Accounting
• FA- Financial Accounting
ACCA Qualification (£ 103)
• LW-ENG- Corporate and Business Law English variant
• LW-GLO- Corporate and Business Law Global variant
Foundations in Accountancy (£57)
• FA1- Recording Financial Transactions
• FA2- Maintaining Financial Records
• MA1- Management Information
• MA2- Managing Costs and Finance
Foundations in Accountancy (£83)
• FBT- Business and Technology
• FMA- Management Accounting
• FFA- Financial Accounting
NB! Registering to any other exams upper level, please find information registering your personal ACCA account
How does on-demand CBE work?
• You can sit a CBE exam at EBS Open University at Estonian Business School. The examination fee of CBE ACCA is GBP 57-103 for the exam + EUR 60 EUR exam center service price (The amount in EUR is stated according to the currency exchange rate set by the Estonian Central Bank on the date when the invoice is created); NB! The Estonian VAT rate (20%) will be added to the total price.
• You must register for CBEs at least 7 working days prior to the exam - by phone +372 6651386 or by e-mail: email@example.com
• To register for CBEs you should provide your ACCA number and full date of birth.
• You will be registered for an exam on the date you agreed and you will be sent an invoice. After you have paid a fee via the online account, please take a receipt with you or send it at least a day prior to your exam.
On the day of the exam, your identity will be checked by the invigilator (please do not forget to bring a valid ID document with your picture), further validity and eligibility checks are carried out, and then the invigilator instructions will be read out.
• You are then asked to start the exam software and insert validation details into the software. This will further check your identity and eligibility to sit the exams.
• Instruction screens will be displayed and you may then start the exam when advised to do so by the invigilator.
• Once the exam is started, the questions are displayed on screen and the answers are input directly onto the CBE software.
• On completion of the exam, the final percentage of the final score is calculated and displayed on the screen.
• You will be asked to print two copies of the Provisional Result Notification; one copy is retained by the CBE centre and the other is for your records.
• The CBE centre uploads the results to the CBE system and these will be transferred to your records with ACCA within 72 hours.
Next exam dates in EBS:
- February (please contact to specify the exact time)
- April (please contact to specify the exact time)
The ACCA is one of the largest and fastest growing international accountancy bodies. Being around for over a century means that it has successfully built a reputation for quality and excellence. The ACCA qualification is recognised all around the world for its high standards of expertise, professionalism and ethics.
Do you want to further your education and become qualified in finance and accounting? Then ACCA is the right qualification for you.
Most students seek qualification whilst working and manage to do so over an average of three to four years. The ACCA qualification requires you to pass 13 exams. Depending on your previous studies you may get up to nine exam exemptions. Exam sittings for BT (Business and Technology), MA (Management Accounting) and FA (Financial Accounting) are flexible and can happen at our EBS Exam Centre at any time of the year as these are Computer Based Exams (CBEs).
Who is it for?
If you'd like to develop skills in accounting for your current job or you're preparing to enter the finance field, then ACCA programme is your right choice. Your future areas of career are e.g. auditing, banking, fund management, etc. and your potential job titles may be e.g. Tax Adviser, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Finance Officer and many more.
Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills
The ACCA QUALIFICATION is divided into three levels - Foundations, Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills and Strategic Professional level. If you are a university student or graduate, you can start at the Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills level.
For graduates with relevant accredited degrees from recognised institutions, you can start your journey to ACCA membership at the Professional level. You can check out what exemptions you may be eligible to claim at www.accaglobal.com/exemptions
ACCA exams. When are ACCA exams conducted
ACCA Exams are very flexible. First 4 Exams – BT, MA ,FA ,LW are known as on-demand exams. These exams can be attempted at any time of the year in ACCA On demand-exam- centers (one of those is EBS). Students can book them anytime and appear for the exam.
All other exams of skill and professional level are conducted by ACCA, please read from original source.
If you decide to complete the ACCA Qualification, you will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business on your way to completing the ACCA Qualification. Certification is issued by ACCA Global Institution.
What's involved? You will need to register for the ACCA Qualification. When you have completed the Fundamentals level exams and also the Professional Ethics module, you will be awarded the by ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business.
How long will it take to complete? It's up to you, but please note there is a 10-year time limit to complete the exams when gaining the ACCA Qualification. 400 ACCA exam centers around the world.
Read more about how to enter for exams >>>
Computer-based exams (on-demand CBE) available for AB, MA, FA, LW, FAB, FMA, FFA, FA1, FA2, MA-1, MA-2 in Estonian Business School CBE Centre. Read more from here >>> .
Preparing for ACCA
While preparing for ACCA exams you can take different courses from EBS degree studies through Open University.
All lectures will be held in Estonian Business School, classrooms together with our regular students.
- FR= Financial Reporting = Financial Reporting- Autumn 2024. Course period September until December. Price 690€. Our course coveres proximately 75% of FR exam topics.
- FA = Financial Accounting = Understanding Financial Statements autumn 2024. Course period September until December, once/twice a week. Time schedule will be announced in June at my.ebs.ee. Price 690€. Our course covers proximately 60% of FA exam topics.
- MA = Management Accounting = Accounting for Managerial Decisions spring 2024. Course period from February until May. once/twice a week. Time schedule will be announced after Christmas at my.ebs.ee. Price 345€. Our course covers proximately 40% of MA exam topics.
- FM = Financial Management = Corporate Finance autumn 2024. CSeptember until December, once/twice a week. . Time schedule will be announced July at my.ebs.ee. Price 355€. Our course covers proximately 40% of FM exam topics.
If you are already a participant of ACCA programme and would like to continue your academic career in one of EBS degree programs then after passing the ACCA exams they can be transferred via APEL to EBS degree programs, in this case you do not have to pass courses you have already certified results for.
Taking ACCA exams you have to register with ACCA. Find more information from here >>>