ACCA Computer-based exams in Estonian Business School
Computer-based exams (on demand CBEs) are available for the first four ACCA Knowledge module exams + some foundations in accountancy exams), which can be done at Estonian Business School.
What are the benefits of sitting on-demand CBEs?
• Flexibility - You can sit on-demand CBEs at any time of the year. CBEs also offer flexibility for re-sits, which can be taken at any time. There is no restriction on the number of times you can re-sit the CBE exams.
• Instant results - Your result is displayed on the computer screen at the end of the exam.
• Availability of fast results - Your results are uploaded by the licensed centre and will be transferred to your ACCA account within 72 hours. Read more about CBE Centre exams.
Exams you can do in on-demand CBE Centre
All three knowledge module exams within the ACCA qualification are available by on-demand CBE:
ACCA Qualification (£75):
• BT- Business and Technology
• MA-Management Accounting
• FA- Financial Accounting
ACCA Qualification (£91)
• LW-ENG- Corporate and Business Law English variant
• LW-GLO- Corporate and Business Law Global variant
Foundations in Accountancy (£75):
• FAT- Business and Technology
• FMA- Management Accounting
• FFA- Financial Accounting
Foundations in Accountancy (£51):
• FA1- Recording Financial Transactions
• FA2- Maintaining Financial Records
• MA1- Management Information
• MA2- Managing Costs and Finance
NB! Registering to any other exam, please find information registering your personal ACCA account
How does on-demand CBE work?
• You can sit a CBE exam at EBS Open University at Estonian Business School. The examination fee of CBE ACCA is GBP 51-91 for the exam + EUR 55 exam center service price (The amount in EUR is stated according to the currency exchange rate set by the Estonian Central Bank on the date when the invoice is created);
• You must register for CBEs at least 5 working days prior to the exam - by phone +372 6651386 or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• To register for CBEs you should provide your ACCA number and full date of birth.
• You will be registered for an exam on the date you agreed and you will be sent an invoice. After you have paid a fee via the online account, please take a receipt with you or send it at least a day prior to your exam.
On the day of the exam, your identity will be checked by the invigilator (please do not forget to bring a valid ID document with your picture), further validity and eligibility checks are carried out, and then the invigilator instructions will be read out.
• You are then asked to start the exam software and insert validation details into the software. This will further check your identity and eligibility to sit the exams.
• Instruction screens will be displayed and you may then start the exam when advised to do so by the invigilator.
• Once the exam is started, the questions are displayed on screen and the answers are input directly onto the CBE software.
• On completion of the exam, the final percentage of the final score is calculated and displayed on the screen.
• You will be asked to print two copies of the Provisional Result Notification; one copy is retained by the CBE centre and the other is for your records.
• The CBE centre uploads the results to the CBE system and these will be transferred to your records with ACCA within 72 hours.
Next exam dates in EBS:
- June, 8, at 11.00-13.00
- The first part of August (exact date and time will be specified)
ACCA (the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants) is the global body for professional accountants.
Founded in 1904, the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) is the global professional accounting body offering the Chartered Certified Accountant qualification (ACCA). ACCA works through a network of over 104 offices and centres in 52 countries - with 323 Approved Learning Partners (ALP) and more than 7,300 Approved Employers worldwide, who provide employee development.
Are you interested in an internationally recognized qualification that would open career opportunities all over the world?
Start your journey towards it at EBS by studying accounting and finance related courses in accordance with the ACCA qualification system. ACCA - the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants - is the largest global accounting body respected and accredited all over the world. Read more >>>
On successful completion of ACCA exams, students will be awarded diplomas certifying their professional level in accordance with the ACCA qualification system. Certifications are issued by ACCA.
ACCA is the global body for professional accountants offering business-relevant, first-choice qualifications to those looking for a rewarding career in accountancy, finance and management. It enables you to build a successful career in any sector anywhere in the world you want.
Who is it for?
If you'd like to develop skills in accounting for your current job or you're preparing to enter the finance field, then ACCA programme is your right choice. Your future areas of career are e.g. auditing, banking, fund management, etc. and your potential job titles may be e.g. Tax Adviser, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Finance Officer and many more.
Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills
The ACCA QUALIFICATION is divided into three levels - Foundations, Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills and Strategic Professional level. If you are a university student or graduate, you can start at the Applied Knowledge and Applied Skills level.
For graduates with relevant accredited degrees from recognised institutions, you can start your journey to ACCA membership at the Professional level. You can check out what exemptions you may be eligible to claim at www.accaglobal.com/exemptions
If you decide to complete the ACCA Qualification, you will be awarded the Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business on your way to completing the ACCA Qualification. Certification is issued by ACCA Global Institution.
What's involved? You will need to register for the ACCA Qualification. When you have completed the Fundamentals level exams and also the Professional Ethics module, you will be awarded the by ACCA Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business. You can progress to the Professional level to continue your ACCA Qualification.
How long will it take to complete? It's up to you, but please note there is a 10-year time limit to complete the exams when gaining the ACCA Qualification. 400 ACCA exam centers around the world.
Computer-based exams (on-demand CBE) available for AB, MA, FA, LW, FAB, FMA, FFA, FA1, FA2, MA-1, MA-2 in Estonian Business School CBE Centre. Read more from here >>> .
Preparing for ACCA
While preparing for ACCA exams you can take different courses from EBS degree studies through Open University.
All lectures will be held in Estonian Business School, classrooms together with our regular students.
FA = Financial Accounting = Financial Accounting- autumn 2021 (Helsinki or hybrid learning). Course period September until December, once a week. Price 905€
FR= Financial Reporting = Intermediate Finance Accounting- autumn 2021 (Tallinnor hybrid learning).Course period September until December, once a week. Price 315€
If you are already a participant of ACCA programme and would like to continue your academic career in one of EBS degree programs then after passing the ACCA exams they can be transferred via APEL to EBS degree programs, in this case you do not have to pass courses you have already certified results for.
Taking ACCA exams you have to register with ACCA. Find more information from here >>>