EBS Olympics 2021
We are happy to announce that EBS Sports Club will bring you the fifth EBS Olympics on the 9th of October. It’s going to be the biggest sport event in EBS this year.
study group vs study group
We also encourage our awesome alumni, school staff and high school students to come and participate in the event! Separate teams will be put together of you!
Also, all exchange students listen up! We highly recommend you to participate in the event! Separate teams will be put together of you as well!
There are going to be competitions in football, blind volleyball and in many other fun games!
So if there is someone who doesn’t want to play football or blind volleyball then come and join with some fun games!!!
- In every football team there has to be at least 2 women/men.
- In blind volleyball team there has to be at least 2 women/men.
Everyone is welcome to come and support their course. Put your team together & let's have the best sports day!!!
- When - 9. October
- Time - 11:30-19:30
- Where - Õismäe Sports Hall of games
- Ticket - FREE
Registration link: https://fienta.com/ebs-olympics
Additional information email@example.com
NB! EBS Olympics will be organized in accordance with the safety measures related to the increasing spread of COVID-19 in Estonia and elsewhere. We will be following the restrictions of the Estonian Government and Health Board so that all participants can feel protected and safe.
1. Be ready to present either a digital or paper copy of your EU certificate (Estonian residents can get it from from digilugu.ee) proving that you are vaccinated or have recovered from COVID-19. Note: The certificate of COVID-19 recovery is valid for 6 months.
2. Or present a negative result of an antigen rapid test taken up to 48 hours before the event or a PCR test taken up to 72 hours before the event from a qualified service provider.
There’s a possibility to take a COVID-19 rapid test at the entrance. To participate the test result has to be negative.
Thank you for your understanding!