The study programme is intended for someone who wishes to wisely enter the world of business, create their own business or supplement already existing business knowledge, and provides the opportunity to continue their studies in Master’s study.
Upon completing the study programme you will receive actual experience in starting and developing a business and specialise during daytime studies in the direction of the technology business, creative business, or professional sales. Session-based students will be able to study subjects in the direction of specialisation in the form of electives.
Why the Entrepreneurship in Digital Era study programme?
- Under the guidance of lecturers and working together with your fellow students, you will be free to create a student business during your first semester of daytime studies.
- You will get to know the peculiarities of start-up entrepreneurship and e-business and digital marketing.
- Together with fellow students possessing work experience you be searching for solutions to business-related challenges during session-based studies.
- Lecturers, who are also specialists in their field, help students to acquire broad knowledge regarding economics and business and to find solutions to the most common management challenges.
- Modern teaching methods are supported by the cloud-based e-learning platform Canvas, which is used by many of the top universities around the world.
- Studying takes place, for the most part, in small study groups (not more than 35 students) and each student is advised in study organisation related questions by a personal study consultant.
Graduate’s work-related profile
Graduates of the programme operate as entrepreneurs or as small company managers, as well as business project developers and specialists in positions requiring knowledge of entrepreneurship and the economy. The salary of EBS alumni in the field of business and management is, in comparison with graduates from other universities, higher.
Application round for the study year 2020/2021 opens.
Applicants from Estonia & Finland can start studies in the Spring semester. International applicants can start studies only in the Autumn semester.
- Apply through Dream Apply Student Admission Platform.
*Non-EU citizens need to pay the application fee (120€) once they have received the invoice through the Dream Apply system. Application documents will be processed only after the application fee is received.
- Send your educational documents to EBS to the following address: Admissions and Studies Office, Lauteri street 3, room 115, 10114, Tallinn, ESTONIA
To whom: Liina Reimann, Admission Specialist
- An admission interview will be held by EBS representatives via Skype or at the office.
Once the student has sent all necessary documents for applying, has obtained the required level of English of and has successfully passed the entrance process (incl. interview) the Admission Committee will decide upon the student's admission.
*If you are a non-EU citizen, apply for temporary residence permit for studies in Estonia.
- Tuition fee payment
After being accepted the student will be issued the tuition fee invoice for one academic year.
- Signing of the study contract
When the student has arrived in Estonia and to EBS, then the study contract is signed between the student and the university.
Phone: +372 665 1340
For entering the International Business Administration programme which is instructed in English applicants have to submit results of an internationally recognized test of English on a required level of B2 as follows:
- TOEFL iBT score 87
- IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing Service) 5.5 with 5.5 or above in each band.
- Cambridge test - FCE, CAE, CPE
The internationally recognized test of English may be replaced by:
- Completion of previous educational level in a country where the English language is spoken as mother-tongue. EBS waves requirement only for the following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand.
- Completion of the previous level of education taught fully in English in EU/EEA member states. Please note that the transcript of record must include that studies were conducted fully in English.
- A graduation certificate from an International Baccalaureate School with English result minimum 5
- Other countries have to present an internationally recognized language test even if the student studied previously in the English language.
- Oral and written entrance test in English at EBS