International applicants can apply to EBS (Tallinn and Helsinki) via DreamApply platform.
The application deadlines are the following:
- Applicants from non-EU countries – 1 April, 2021 (Application deadline has passed, new intake opens in December 2021)
- Applicants from Kazakhstan – 1 May, 2021
- Applicants from EU/EAA countries, Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, USA, Canada, and Japan – 1 June, 2021
- Applicants from Finland – 1 June and 2 July 2021
- Find the step-by-step admission process here.
- Check out the Frequently Asked Questions here.
- Country specific requirements can be found here.
The interview will be scheduled individually with every applicant after the application is submitted in DreamApply and all the necessary information/documents added. The admission interviews for international applicants are usually held once a month.
- EU countries, incl. Estonia (Bachelor’s studies). Watch the broadcast here.
- EU countries, incl. Estonia (Master’s studies). Watch the broadcast here.
- Finland (Bachelor’s- and Master’s studies). Watch the broadcast here.
For more information about the admission process, deadlines and requirements, please visit the page here.
If you would like to receive more information about the admission process, then sign-up for a personal virtual consultation (15 minutes):
- with EBS Tallinn Admission and Student Experience Project Manager Liina Reimann here.
- with EBS Helsinki Admissions and Administrative Specialist Alexandra Filatova here.
We encourage you to contact us if:
- You have questions about EBS application process that prevent you from applying;
- You doubt whether your previous education and/or work experience is compatible with your chosen study programme;
- You are choosing between several study programmes and want more information or support to make the right choice;
- You want more information about the organisation of studies or the financing of studies.
Welcome to Estonian Business School!