Learn coaching skills for life with our unique experiential approach.
This Certificate is the ideal way for anyone looking to take their interpersonal skills to the next level, as well as those considering integrating coaching into their work or as a career.
Coaching Skills Certificate 2-day programme will provide you with the appropriate door into executive coaching and introduce you to the principles and practice of coaching. Not only will you learn how to use an effective model that will allow you to begin coaching right away, you will also discover what kind of coaching is right for you.
It is perfectly suited for both those who are looking to take their interpersonal skills to the next level as well as those considering integrating coaching into their work.
This programme is the gateway to the highly accredited AOEC coach development programmes - your first step in becoming a professional coach.
Who is this course for?
Anyone who would like to:
- Learn about coaching
- Develop existing skills
- Improve their management technique
- Become more efficient in the workplace or motivate others
People on previous courses have included:
- Human Resource individuals
- Leadership and Development roles
- People in employment transition
- Chief Executive Officers
- Employers that have been requested to attend by their managers
- Individuals looking to become a coach or add coaching to their own business
The programme is in Estonian.
More information: https://ebs.ee/coaching-skills-certificate
Peep Aaviksoo, Head of EBS Executive Education&Executive Coach