Managerial Decision-Making microdegree programme starts
Our new bachelor's level microdegree, Managerial Decision-Making, provides you with fundamental knowledge of economic mechanisms, finances, and budgeting to enhance your managerial decision-making skills. You will also gain professional business communication skills, offering valuable insights for success in the international business environment.
This microdegree program is an excellent opportunity to kickstart an international business career without prior background in economics or business. Students from diverse fields, career changers, entrepreneurs, and professionals from other sectors are welcome.
Over three and a half months (January 29 to May 15, 2024), you will acquire knowledge in the following areas:
- Consumer and entrepreneur theory, various market structures, and market efficiency.
- Time value of money, concepts of risk and return, financial instruments, capital budgeting techniques, and financial statistics.
- Cost accounting methods and techniques, cost-volume-profit analysis, using cost information in decision-making, financial planning, and budgeting.
- Effective communication in the international business environment, various communication channels, and skills to overcome communication barriers.
Learning takes place in an international environment, within a small group alongside bachelor's degree students. In addition to the mentioned lecture days, the course workload includes independent assignments. Study sessions are scheduled on weekdays from January 29 to May 15, with the exact timetable to be confirmed.
Registration for the program has begun and will remain open until January 25 or until available spots are filled. The discounted price is valid until January 10.
Participants are expected to
- have completed secondary education,
- possess English language proficiency at a minimum B2 level,
- and passed an interview with us. Book an online interview slot here (interviews do not take place between Christmas and New Year!).
The purchasing platform MYEBS will open at the end of December. Individuals or businesses can complete the purchase themselves. Registration for clients of the Unemployment Insurance Fund (Töötukassa) is only available through the e-service of the Unemployment Insurance Fund. Additional information: email@example.com