NEW! International top executives development programme "21 century leader"
Top executives who have graduated from the EBS international development programme will lead their companies to sustainable success
The Estonian Business School (EBS) Executive Education, in cooperation with other reputable universities and internationally recognised experts, invites top executives to join a development programme that will help their companies succeed sustainably, conserving natural resources and ensuring people's well-being.
The English development programme will begin in September 2022 and consist of six 3-day modules:
- global megatrends (EBS Helsinki Campus, Finland),
- sustainable and circular business strategies (Rennes Business School, France),
- technology and data management (Kozminski University, Poland),
- green finance (EBS Tallinn University Campus, Estonia),
- management and organisation (University of St. Gallen Training Centre, St. Gallen, Switzerland) and
- marketing and transformation (EBS Tallinn University Campus, Estonia).
EBS's partners are reputable European universities and one of Europe's leading energy companies, Eesti Energia. See what they think of the programme and the importance of the topic HERE.