TAKE THE LEAD!
Estonian Business School is the first university in Estonia that offers nanodegrees for self-development.
What is EBS nanodegree and why to choose it?
- A flexible and quick way to gain new knowledge and skills – studying lasts up to five months
- Relevance according to the current economic situation
- Constantly improved programmes
- You can focus on one area of your preference
- Grows your competitiveness in the labour market
- You can use your nanodegree as part of a master’s programme at EBS (15 ECTS) – you may acquire a master’s degree by finishing different nanodegrees and core subjects
Expand your network and be part of a like-minded community!
For more info read an interview with the Head of Master's Studies Jim Seltenrijch here.
Listen to the EBS podcasts about the nanodegrees here.
EBS will open registration for the new nanodegrees on 15 December 2020. Nanodegrees are in English.
Nanodegrees offered by EBS in Spring 2021:
The aim of Communication nanodegrees is to prepare participants with an interest in communication to utilize and harness the techniques, media and tools of professional communication.
Data Management nanodegrees
There are three core areas where data really matters to business: improving decision making, improving operations, and the monetisation of data. The aim of Data Management nanodegrees is to provide knowledge and practical tools how to create and introduce data strategy based on your company's needs.
Finance and Accounting nanodegrees
The aim of Finance and Accounting nanodegrees is to develop the financial knowledge and skills that are necessary for a manager and a specialist while preparing, interpreting and analysing financial statements and communicating financial information to different recipients and stakeholders.
Management and Leadership nanodegrees
Management and Leadership nanodegrees are designed to provide knowledge, understanding and skills to make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Designing and Implementing Winning Business Models (held in Helsinki campus)
- Developing Business in Asian Markets (will start in April 2021)
- Brain Trust for International Business Development (will start in April 2021)
- Future of Work
- Juhtimine kohalikus omavalitsuses (in Estonian, will start in Spring 2022)
Have at least 3 years of work experience in business, entrepreneurship or economics sector. We value both people and process management experience.
- Sufficient proficiency in English (B2)
- Passed consultation with EBS consultant
• For EBS alumni or previous EBS continuing education participants (Open University), please use your current EBS account in MyEBS.
• For the prospective learner, please register to the personal online consultation here.
• For starting master's studies at EBS, please write to email@example.com.
The selection of EBS nanodegrees is constantly evolving according to the topics that are currently relevant in the business world and society in general.