TAKE THE LEAD!
Estonian Business School is the first university in Estonia that offers nanodegrees for self-development.
EBS nanodegrees are the Master’s studies learning modules, which are focused on five areas: communication and marketing, data management, finance and accounting, management and leadership, sustainability and green economy. It allows to gain new knowledge and develop skills in certain area in a quick and flexible way. The length of one module is nine weeks.
What is EBS nanodegree and why to choose it?
- A flexible and quick way to gain new knowledge and skills – studying lasts up to five months
- Relevance according to the current economic situation
- Constantly improved programmes
- You can focus on one area of your preference
- Grows your competitiveness in the labour market
- You can use your nanodegree as part of a master’s programme at EBS (15 ECTS) – you may acquire a master’s degree by finishing different nanodegrees and core subjects
Expand your network and be part of a like-minded community!
Listen to the EBS podcasts about the nanodegrees here.
EBS will open registration for the new nanodegrees in June 2021. Nanodegrees are in English.
Nanodegrees offered by EBS in Autumn 2021
Data Management nanodegrees
There are three core areas where data really matters to business: improving decision making, improving operations, and the monetisation of data. The aim of Data Management nanodegrees is to provide knowledge and practical tools how to create and introduce data strategy based on your company's needs.
- Business Intelligence – Applied Quantitative Data Analysis for Quality Improvement
- Data-Driven and Circular Business Transformations
Finance and Accounting nanodegrees
The aim of Finance and Accounting nanodegrees is to develop the financial knowledge and skills that are necessary for a manager and a specialist while preparing, interpreting and analysing financial statements and communicating financial information to different recipients and stakeholders.
- Nanodegree will be offered in Spring 2022
Management and Leadership nanodegrees
Management and Leadership nanodegrees are designed to provide knowledge, understanding and skills to make decisions in a rapidly changing environment.
- Constructive Intercultural Management
- Global Megatrends
- Business Innovation Management
- Leadership in the Digital Era
Sustainability and Green economy nanodegrees
Have at least 3 years of work experience in business, entrepreneurship or economics sector. We value both people and process management experience.
- Sufficient proficiency in English (B2)
- Passed consultation with EBS consultant
• For EBS alumni or previous EBS continuing education participants (Open University), please use your current EBS account in MyEBS.
• For the prospective learner, please write to email@example.com.
• For starting master's studies at EBS, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The selection of EBS nanodegrees is constantly evolving according to the topics that are currently relevant in the business world and society in general.