Data-Based Decision Making and Leadership microdegree programme starts
Unlock your leadership potential with our Data-Based Decision Making and Leadership microdegree program starting in January 2024.
Tailored for emerging leaders and high-level managers, this new program equips you with vital skills in data analytics, strategic planning, and change management. Dive into real-world case studies and hands-on exercises to harness actionable insights, driving business growth and efficiency. Perfect for ICT, manufacturing, and financial professionals, this course bridges the gap between data science and practical business applications.
The programme is most valuable for:
- professionals with at least 5 years of managerial experience;
- interested in leveraging data for business growth and decision-making;
- holds a position that allows them to implement change within the organization.
Immerse yourself in learning alongside EBS master’s students, with a curriculum that involves both scheduled lectures-seminars and independent study.
The microdegree programme will be held on the period January 19, 2024 until March 15, 2024. Lectures and seminars take place every second week on Fridays and Saturdays between 10:00-17:15.
Early registrants benefit from a special rate of 2500€ (until December, 21 2023) with the microdegree purchasing platform on MyEBS set to open on December 15, 2023.
- For those registered with the Employment Insurance Fund (Töötukassa), enrollment can be completed through the e-Töötukassa training environment.
- Prospective participants should hold a completed higher education degree and possess a minimum B2 level of proficiency in English.
- For additional information, reach out to email@example.com.
Pre-registration is now open, book your consultation before Christmas!
NB! Please be advised that in case you are outside of EU/EEA member states and or if your intention is to pursue any short-term courses/programmes at the Open University, it's important to note that a residence permit for studying is exclusively issued for programs that lead to a formal degree. Unfortunately, this provision does not extend to microdegrees.