Limbic Leadership Workshop
Applying neuroscience and psychology to turn challenge into opportunity in changing times.
This lively, practical and interactive workshop will introduce you to the Limbic Model of Leadership and how you can use it to:
- Understand why people resist change and how to manage change effectively in changing times
- Clarify why Self Leadership is the foundation of all successful leadership
- Learn how Beliefs influence the way you and your team think, feel and behave and how to become a master of working with beliefs
- Apply the art of effective “Framing” and how the way we frame situations can lead to problems or opportunities
- Learn how all human motivation is free and how to motivate people without promise of financial reward
- Build resilience in challenging times and adopt a realistically-optimistic mindset
- Boost performance by leading from the inside out and challenging conventional leadership models
The workshop gives information about the upcoming course “Limbistic leadership for Outstanding Performance” that starts on the 15th of September.