Our innovative one-year MBA programme helps you earn a master's degree without interrupting your current career. This study program is suitable for you if you want to improve your management skills, take your company to a new level, or plan to move up the career ladder in a year. Our innovative MBA develops you into a leader who can initiate sustainable growth in a rapidly changing environment.
You can start studies twice a year: in August (in English) and in January (in Estonian).
Why choose this programme?
- Master's degree within a year;
- Core programme of our MBA helps you build a strong foundation in key areas of business - you will get a comprehensive overview of the responsible organisation and people management, a solid foundation in organisational economics and financial performance, learn how to navigate through the latest management tools, marketing, business process management and application of new technologies in business;
- We will provide you with skills, tools, knowledge and confidence to make informed decisions in the challenging technology-driven global business setting. We work with real-life examples in a team-centred learning and teaching setting;
- You will learn and grow with peers – you will study together with top specialists, managers and entrepreneurs from different fields. An inspiring and motivating network of like-minded people and valuable contacts will remain with you for years to come;
- Faculty and students from different nationalities create a unique and diverse cultural space that broadens your worldview and encourages to think big;
- The programme is taught by top-tier faculty and established industry professionals, who additionally to their academic background bring practical business experience to the classroom.
- At EBS we focus, as much as possible, on learning from each other via group discussions, teamwork, practical studies, and „lessons from life“. This ensures that you have real solutions to challenges which you will face in your working life;
The time and money invested in MBA will earn you interest in the future.
How will your company benefit?
- An employee or a manager, who is updating or acquiring new skills is a valuable asset for the company;
- New knowledge, skills, and innovative methods create and strengthen competitive advantage of the company;
- We bring together managers and top specialists from various fields, with whom we solve real business challenges in the classroom. Combining experiences and perspectives from different fields enriches the learning experience and helps to come up with innovative solutions;
- Talent management and employee development play an important role in the company's value proposition.
|I||First year: Foundation in key areas of business|
Studies start with master's bootcamp - you will meet your fellow course-mates and get to know them.
To complete the MBA programme, it is necessary to successfully pass the graduation module, which consists of five graduation capstones. The purpose of the composite examinations is to assess the student's ability to integrate the knowledge and skills acquired in the core subjects of the MBA programme.
The first year is summed up by completing the graduation module so that in the second year you can focus on improving your knowledge and skills in the chosen field.
Studies at EBS
Studies are in a session-based format, which allows to study without interrupting your professional life. Lectures and seminars take place every second week on Fridays and Saturdays between 10:00-17:15. As an exception some lectures can take place on Thursdays.
We have structured our master's program in such a way that active learning takes place in the classroom through discussions, groupworks and practical tasks. Group dynamics and communication are an integral part of learning, and that's why we put a lot of emphasis on it. In between meetings, you need to contribute to your studies by preparing for lectures or seminars.
||Studies in English||Studies in estonian|
Start of studies
First study session: 07-09.08.2023
Bootcamp & first study session
I semester: August 2024 - January 2025
II semester: January 2025-June 2025
I semester: January 2024-June 2024
II semester: August 2024-January 2025
Every second week
Every second week
Admission opens on
|1 February 2024 and last until 8 July 2024||Admissions open on 1 October 2023 and lasts until 2 January 2024|
Application deadline in SAIS for January admission interviews
*Please note that only applicants with sufficient knowledge of Estonian language(B2) can apply.
The admission interviews take place at EBS Tallinn campus.
Non-business master's degree, 240 ECTS bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification;
- Has at least 3 years of management or team-lead experience. We value both people and process management experience. Show us that in your submitted CV;
- Has sufficient proficiency in English (B2). We offer some courses both in English and Estonian but we expect you to be ready to study in English;
- Demonstrate their drive in a catchy application;
- Completes admission interview at EBS.
More information about admission requirements and a detailed explanation of the admission process to EBS:
Admission requirements information
n about admission requirements for international applicants can be found here.
Information about the admission requirements for local applicants can be found here.
|Frequently asked questions||Here you will find answers to frequently asked questions about the admission process for international students.|
The specific requirements for international qualifications can be found here.
Requirements for International Baccalaureate, European Baccalaureate or GED qualifications.
|How to apply?||
Step-by-step guide for international students here.
If you are excited about our program and wish to learn from and contribute to EBS community then you are ready to apply.
The application enables you to introduce yourself to the admission committee and give the first impression of you.
If you would like to receive more information about the admission process before applying, then sign-up for a personal online consultation. The online consultations take place twice a month.
We encourage you to register if:
- You have questions about EBS application process that prevents you from applying;
- You doubt whether your previous education and/or work experience is compatible with your chosen study programme
- You are choosing between several study programmes and want more information or support to make the right choice
- You want more information about the organisation of studies or the financing of studies.
Financing your studies
The tuition fee for the study year 2023/2024:
- First semester tuition fee is 4200 euros, second semester tuition fee is 3800 euros;
- A processing fee of 35 euros applies when paying in two or four instalments.
- The tuition fee is paid by semester (every half year). You can pay the semester tuition fee in one, two or four instalments.
- A processing fee of 35 euros applies when paying in two or four instalments;
- The first instalment of the tuition fee has to be paid by August 15.
- The tuition fee is paid by semester (every half year).
- The tuition fee has to be paid latest by August 1;
- You will receive an invoice with a personal deadline.
- The tuition fee is for the first study year is paid in one instalment;
- The tuition fee has to be paid before your visa appointment with the Embassy;
- You will receive an invoice with a personal deadline.
If you are a resident or a holder of a long-term residence permit in the Republic of Estonia you can pay in several instalments by using the Study Investment.
In cooperation with banks, EBS offers you a study investment solutions, so you can better plan the future and cash flows. Study investment is a financial service. You sign an agreement with LHV or Inbank. The bank pays your tuition fee to EBS and you will make monthly payments to the bank.
An instalments contract can be signed at the EBS Office of Academic Affairs quickly and conveniently without visiting the bank.
Finnish students are eligible for financial assistance from Kela during their studies at EBS.
How to apply for the scholarship:
- when applying for the scholarship you are given a case study to solve. This creative task will require you to demonstrate your management competencies as well as your ability to analyse information;
- please find the case study here;
- the length of the case study solution is maximum 1 A4;
- to apply the solution has to be sent to email@example.com by July 20;
Criteria for the scholarship:
- when awarding the scholarship submitted application (in SAIS/DreamApply) and the results of the admission interview are also considered. The evaluation criteria: motivation, ambition, argumentation;
- the scholarship is awarded for one academic year and is the partial or full refund of the tuition fee;
- the scholarships will be awarded by July 25.