Our innovative one-year MBA programme helps you to grow professionally and personally independent of where you stand in your career and your life. We will help you find balance among professional, educational and personal goals.
Why choose this programme?
- Build a strong foundation in key areas of business
- Learn and grow with peers
- Navigate through the latest management tools
Earn your MBA without interrupting your professional life. You can choose a slower pace or find an accelerated option to best suit your personal and professional needs.
Click here for a two-year MBA programme
The application deadline for EU applicants and applicants from Turkey, Russia, Ukraine, Belarus, USA, Canada, Japan in DreamApply for the study year 2021/2022.
If you are excited about our program and wish to learn from and contribute to EBS community then you are ready to apply. We have gathered everything you need for a painless application process here.
- Holds a non-business master's degree, 240 ECTS bachelor's degree or an equivalent qualification
- Has at least 3 years of management or team-lead experience. We value both people and process management experience. Please include this information in your CV
- Holds sufficient proficiency in English (B2). We offer some courses both in English and Estonian but we expect you to be ready to study in English.
- Demonstrates their drive in a catchy application
Tuition and financing options
Please find the tuition fees for study year 2021/2022 here.
EU residents can pay the tuition fee either by semester or divide it up to two installments per semester (35 EUR processing fee applies for installments)
If you are a resident or a holder of a long-term residence permit in the Republic of Estonia you can pay in several installments by using Study investment.