Proof of sufficient English language level
For entering the programme applicants have to submit results of an internationally recognized test of English on a required level of B2 as follows:
Results of an internationally recognized test
- TOEFL iBT score 87 (EBS code 6744)
Test results have to be sent directly to EBS by the test centre. It is also possible to order the test results to be sent to EBS online.
Please note that TOEFL iBT test score is valid for 2 years.
- IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing Service) 5.5 with 5.5 above in each band). Please note that IELTS test result is valid for 2 years.
- Cambridge test - FCE (or CAE, CPE)
Candidates presenting Cambridge English tests should indicate their ID number (a 3 letter and 6 number combination) and secret number (4 digits) in their application form. These numbers are included in the confirmation of entry for the Cambridge exam. If you do not know these details, please contact the exam centre.
- BEC Vantage
The International English test certificate can be replaced by:
- Oral and written entrance test in English at EBS (min score 70%).
- Completion of previous educational level in a country where English language is spoken as mother-tongue. EBS waves requirement only for following countries: USA, UK, Ireland, Australia, Canada, New Zealand.
- Completion of previous level of education taught fully in English in EU/EEA member states.
- Please note that the transcript of record must include that studies were conducted fully in English.
- Other countries have to present internationally recognized language test even, if the student studied previously in English language.