"Learn from the best, get inspired!"
For the very first time, Europe’s most experienced B2B startup accelerator Startup Wise Guys together with Estonian Business School have designed and developed an intensive 7-day summer programme Young Entrepreneurs for students who want to take a closer look into the fast-growing startup world with industry experts by their side.
This programme is tailored to share real business world experience with aspiring future founders by introducing them with a mindset of creative innovators who can recognise the needs of modern customers.
The teaching methods and covered course content have been developed from already existing acceleration programmes organised by Startup Wise Guys helping promising startup founders to scale their products globally.
The main goal of this programme is to equip students with an understanding of business problems, strategies and leadership decisions.
By using different teaching methods, practical tasks and personal experience, our experts will help students to critically assess problems and introduce them with useful toolboxes to tackle these problems with the appropriate and creative solutions.
Who is welcome to participate?
Everyone who is:
- fluent in English
- with an international and open mindset
- have a passion for learning and self-development
- Workshops and lectures by international industry experts
- Practice related projects
- Startup/company visits
- Mentor feedback and guidance
- Networking events
- Learn and understand with the help of experienced founders and experts what it takes to build a successful start-up;
- Acquire the necessary collaboration and networking skills by working with like-minded ambitious students;
- Develop leadership and decision making skills, that will help you thrive as a founder;
- Understand how to communicate effectively and build strong teams;
- Discover and map your strengths and talents, and learn how to utilize them to best grow your company;
- Acquire a real and honest insight into the exciting world of start-up
First day of the programme
Final day of the programme:
The course is split into two modules:
- During the first 5 days, students will be mentored and trained through seminars and workshops to see value in a broad spectrum of topics such as teamwork, creativity, productivity, finance and sales.
- The additional 2 days are dedicated to hackaton to solve real life challenges and execute the solution in 48H!
|Day 1||GET INSPIRED: Culture, Values, Purpose|
|Day 2||ALL YOURS: Energy, Focus, Executon|
|Day 3||WHO ARE YOU? Founder vs Freelancer|
|Day 4||DIGITAL CONTENT: Sales, Analytics|
|Day 5||PITCHING MASTERY & Hackathon|