EBS students can go abroad to do their internship in EU countries and other European countries that have joined the Erasmus+ programme.
Internship can be between 2-12 months and it must match students study programm in EBS. For the internship period students can apply for Erasmus+ scholarship.
Host organization or company for students internship may be enterprise, training centre, research centre or other organizations including higher education institutions in one of the 32 participating European countries. Excluded are European Union institutions and other EU bodies, organisations that manage EU programmes.
Deadline to apply for Erasmus+ traineeship during the year 2019 is 15.05.2019.
How to get started:
- Read through EBS internship regulations in OIS (Good to know – Collective Study Materials)
- Make sure internship is part of your study program in EBS, meaning it is mandatory for you and will be on your diploma
- Start looking for a place to do your internship, Erasmusintern.org
- Talk to your EBS study consultant about wanting to do your internship, how to add it to your declaration etc.
- Fill out EBS internship exchange application
- Fill out Letter of Acceptance, have it signed at the organization, where you want to do your internship
- Send by email your application and signed Letter of Acceptance to Ms Susanne Söödor firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once your application has been accepted you will receive an email with all the necessary information about the next steps
Erasmusintern.org is a brand new, non-for-profit web platform that provides an integrated marketplace which aims to bring together internationally minded internship providers and individuals seeking an internship opportunity abroad. Erasmusintern.org gives students the opportunity to create their profiles and add their key competences such as Education and Training information, their language knowledge and their skills and interests. Students can search for traineeships by keywords and refine their search till they find and offer that matches their demands. Companies and Organisations can publish their traineeship offers and search for trainees. If they find a trainee that they think is suitable for their internship they can be in direct contact.