The first ever Summer Seminar of EBS Executive Education takes place on June 28. Specially designed for business leaders and stake-holders to understand the Blue Economy business model in deep.
The programme runs from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM in our Tallinn Estonian Business School Campus (A. Lauteri 3, IV floor).
- Understanding of the Blue Economy concept.
- First steps to the systematic view to the circular economy.
- Practical knowledge sharing through real case studies including local initiatives, which are well known globally.
- Knowledge to analyse regional, sectoral and enterprise-based potential for circular economy.
- Understanding the importance of working together to make changes happen.
- Best practice ideas for boosting business model innovation.
- Introduction to the Blue Economy concept - Gunter Pauli
Gunter Pauli is a global entrepreneur, innovator and visionary for a sustainable economy who has developed a concept, a business model for the Blue Economy. He has published more than 20 books which have been printed in +30 languages and over 17 million copies have been distributed worldwide.
- The role of business and innovative business models in Blue and Circular Economy. The case of fashion and textile industry - Kerli Kant Hvass
Kerli Kant Hvass has a long-term experience in a field of sustainability - circular economy - corporate social responsibility. Her industrial PhD in Social Sciences at Copenhagen Business School (CBS) researched business model innovation for circular economy in the context of fashion and textile industry.
- Let’s Do It World - World Cleanup Day. From cleanups to a circular economy. Cooperation is a way to achieve changes - Anneli Ohvril
Anneli Ohvril is expert in social change management and initiator of numerous social movements in Estonia and globally. She is a founder and CEO of Let’s Do It World.
- Presentation by Rohetiiger (Green Tiger) - Mihkel Tammo
Green Tiger is a collaboration platform which is designed to boost environmental awareness and create a basis for a green economy. The idea is to share knowledge and tools for sustainable change and to provide a platform for cooperation, to share experiences, success stories and lessons learned.
BugBox is a company of Edible Insects Mass Rearing Technology and Software. Their unique scalable technology allows to produce high-quality ecological and sustainable protein powder in large quantities as alternative to existing animal protein. The technology will produce zero waste and following circle-economy principles.